Residency & Taxation
At Malaga law Solicitors we offer a complete tax service to all our clients from basic compliance right through to complex tax planning strategies.
The firm is fortunate to have on board a highly experienced Chartered Accountant who will take clients through all the tax consequences of becoming tax resident or of inheritance tax issues arising from owning property in Spain and will discuss with clients how exposure to Spanish taxes can be legally reduced or mitigated.
Our tax work typically covers the following:
- Applying for Spanish NIE number (Spanish tax identification number or número de identidad de extranjero)
- Assistance in dealing with the Spanish tax authorities
- Personal tax planning for tax in Spain
- Non-resident tax compliance
- Spanish inheritance tax planning
- Spanish capital gains tax planning
- Property taxes
Spain - Law in your language English solicitor & Spanish abogado conveyancing, probate, succession, inheritance, family, matrimonial, divorce, separation, affidavits & oaths.