Family & matrimonial
At Malaga Law Solicitors we appreciate that family and matrimonial matters can be extremely distressing and require more than just keen negotiating and technical skills.
We never lose sight of the real issues that are important to you and we undertake to deal with all matters professionally and sensitively at all times. Our aim is to resolve your dispute with minimal disruption and pain to all those involved.
Our advice regularly includes an international dimension, and we offer specialist advice on:
- Family law and divorce
- English couples divorcing in Spain
- Spanish v English divorce proceedings
- Conflicts of jurisdiction
- Division of assets
- Cohabitation and rights of the parties
- Parental responsibility
- Custody and visitation rights
- Child abduction
- Financial agreements for maintenance and support
- Domestic violence and injunctions
- Court of Pprotection & Care Orders
We aim to provide our clients with clear uncomplicated advice explaining their legal options, in relation to all aspects of family and matrimonial law.
Spain - Law in your language English solicitor & Spanish abogado conveyancing, probate, succession, inheritance, family, matrimonial, divorce, separation, affidavits & oaths.